|Functie||Business Intelligence Developer|
|Expertise||BI and DWH concepts, ETL tools, BI reporting tools|
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer who will be involved in every step of the BI life cycle and will help us build solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- Work with business users to understand business needs and translate them into technical specifications.
- Identify new systems of record and integrate them with the existing information from the EDW (Microsoft SSIS).
- Be able to understand, create and execute database queries and conduct data analyses (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Create reports, dashboards and scorecards (MicroStrategy).
- Perform testing, troubleshooting and optimisations.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation (Jira, SharePoint).
- Proven experience as a BI Developer (at least 2 years) involving data and business analyses
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of BI and DWH concepts (system of record, ETL process, EDW, data presentation, data models: Kimball, Inmon, SCDs)
- Experience with ETL tools (for example: SSIS, Informatica, IBM DataStage)
- Hands-on experience with BI reporting tools (for example: Power BI, MicroStrategy, SAP BO, Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Working knowledge of database management systems (for example: MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata)
- Proven ability to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills