We are looking for a client in Nijkerk for a Medior/Senior Front-End Developer.
- Cross browser development is your second nature;
- You have a lot of common sense;
- You are ambitious, energetic and write clear codes;
- Good command of the English language (word and writing);
- Experience with scrum is preferred but is not a hard requirement;
- Available for 32 to 40 hours per week.
- Living in The Netherlands or willing to relocate (we will provide visa and work permit)
Technology that you will be working with:
- TypeScript, jQuery, Kendo UI, Knockout, Jasmine;
- LESS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS.
Tools we use:
- Visual Studio 2017;
What we do:
- Daily stand-up;
- Sprints of 3 weeks;
- Weekly refinement sessions;
- Kanban board to visualize sprint progress;
- Continuous integration;
- Deployment automation;
- Release candidate team testing;
- Definition of Done: Unit testing, Pull requests, Code review, Human QA.
What makes it extra nice to work with us:
- Great working atmosphere, extensive lunch, rounds of table tennis and many team outings;
- An enthusiastic team with intelligent and driven colleagues;
- An constructive environment in which a lot of feedback is given and expected;
- Close collaboration and daily consultation;
- An independent position with plenty of room for personal input and creativity;
- Flexible working hours;
- A good salary, depending on age and experience;
- Many career opportunities that youâ€™re able to create yourself;
- 25 vacation days if you return with beautiful stories.