|Functie||SAP Business One Support Specialist|
|Expertise||SAP B1, SQL|
|Regio||Delfzijl of Terneuzen|
For our client we are looking for a SAP Business One Support Specialist. The organisation is a multinational company in the oleochemical – refining business. In the Netherlands they have two locations, Delfzijl and Terneuzen, both of which could be the base location of this position.
You will provide local European support (functional) in SAP B1 product and services and will be covering sites in Europa using The Netherlands as baseline to understand the functional standards before supporting Barbastro and Livorno. Thereafter to support sites in Barcelona, Castellon, Cartagena, Ferrol and Milan on continuous improvements.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- To manage various aspects of the IT SAP Projects with minimum supervision, those include but not limited to:
- Identify continual improvement of processes and procedures thru established projects and¬†across Europe entities.
- Assist the SAP B1 HQ team in Singapore on 90% (daily support to users in the company) and 10% (upgrading, enhancement and maintenance).
- Support and Conduct user acceptance test and training on existing and new processes and features on project implementation.
- Coordinate with SAP B1 vendors and other IT teams for the configuration, maintenance and support of SAP B1 uses when needed.
- Participate on cross functional modules with end-users to solve business issues on SAP.
- Assist in coordinating with various parties on SAP project rollouts, patches, upgrades and data migration.
- Implement customizations, in-house application, enhancements or add-ons with deep understanding of SAP B1 process and functionality.
- Experience in creation of forms and reports.
- Understand SAP B1 Functional modules; sales, purchase, admin, finance and production modules well.
- To comply with the SAP B1 standards and company business processes rules and to perform related duties as needed.
- Others: Work with other Europe Regional Support Lead/Manager to support SAP B1 operational issues as well as any other SAP B1 duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Profile of the candidate:
- Bachelor degree. Master degree good to have but not necessary.
- Functional: Experience in supporting SAP B1 with admin, finance, sales, purchasing, inventory and production modules.
- Technical: Experience in creation of SAP B1 reports (Crystal report and PLD), SAP query and SAP B1 SQL notification. Experiences or exposures with interfaces to SAP B1 add-ons such as productions, weighbridges and different external modules and master databases will be a plus.
- 3 years SAP B1 experiences, with 30% SAP B1 Functional and 70% SAP B1 Technical. HQ (SG) will complement the major functional standards.
- Project Management: Experience in managing and implementing SAP B1 project will be a plus.
- Communicating language English mandatory. Dutch language an added advantage.
- Competences: hands-on, analytical skills, accurate, structured way of working, team player, result oriented and organizational sensitivity.