|Functie||Medior/Senior Front-end Developer|
IT Recruitment is looking for an Front-end Developer for its client in Eindhoven. They are building the future of eCommerce. At this organisation, they pursue to change the world of eCommerce by bringing unlimited scalability, flexibility, and extensibility to any online business without any risk or disinvestment.
For the software development team in Eindhoven, we are looking for an front-end developer who likes to work in a multi-disciplinary team with front-end, back-end, and cloud engineers. Together, they use innovative technologies to create state of the art eCommerce software.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Write code!
- Contribute to the development of our unique (SaaS/PaaS) eCommerce platform
- Be part of the Scrum team
- Become familiar with our product portfolio, technology, & development process
- Together with other stakeholders, you define requirements and specifications
- Design, development, and validation of applications developed by you and the team
- Propose and lead improvement projects
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Preferably a degree (minimum BSc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or comparable
- Commercial experience with React.js, Node.js
- Preferably hands-on experience with GraphQL, Apollo, Docker
- Familiar with Agile development practices e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- Familiar with modern build automation environment such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- Methodical in your approach, with excellent judgment and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, dynamic, international environment
- Fluent understanding of the English language, both in speaking and writing
- Result oriented, responsible, thorough, and pro-active
- Living in The Netherlands, preferably in the Eindhoven area
What you will get
- Competitive salary, depending on competence.
- 25 days of paid leave in case of full-time employment
- MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad
- Chance to make architectural decisions
- A huge influence on projects you develop
- Working on always up-to-date versions of technologies
- Working in a non-corporate environment
- Awesome and well-located office